Quality Control Plan
The Quality Control Plan contains all the procedures to monitor and control our projects quality and is available to all staff.
The aim of our Quality Control Plan is to ensure that:
- We deliver a high quality service to maintain excellent customer relations
- Customer satisfaction remains DNA of our business
- Our customer’s requirements have been fully understood and met
- Ensure that all authorities requirements in Uganda are met
- All work is carried out consistently to a defined standard
- We have the skills and resources to fulfill our customer requirements
- Our staff are fully trained and involved in quality improvement
- We strive to continuously improve our systems and procedures
- We only use services that meet our own quality assurance standards
- A professional approach to customer interface is maintained at all times
- Any complaints are dealt with efficiently and within an acceptable time period
Out interest in quality control is driven by our deep believe in the importance that the quality of our service means the future of our business.
Quality is a degree of excellence, which is ever changing. Every member of staff is involved in managing how we can improve today, tomorrow and long into the future.
From the smallest communication to the largest activity, quality is our pass to customer satisfaction and to our future business.
This quality control statement has been implemented into the Kastur Construction management system and will be reviewed at regular intervals.